Friday, May 04, 2018

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Stenciled Labels by Amy


Good afternoon everyone, Amy here, with a quick and fun way of creating labels for your Art Journals, Tags, Cards, Mail Art etc!





I started with an 8.5x11 Sheet of Medium Circle labels, which I cut down into smaller sections.




 I then added acrylic paints directly to the label sheets with a brayer.





Once dry, I added yellow and red acrylic paints thru the Leaves 2 Stencil on one of the label sheets. 





I then added black acrylic paint thru the Evolution stencil on the second label sheet.





Once they are both dry, peel off the excess backing to see your fun and bright labels that can be used in your next project!





Here's a tag I made using both labels sets. 




Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! 


Don't forget you can use code STAMPGIRLAMY to save 20% in the STAMPlorations online shop. :o)

Happy Craftin'!
~Amy~

STAMPlorations Products Used:
  

9 comments:

  1. What great use of the paper with fabulous results
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies, it was a lot of fun to make. šŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your labels are so artsy and beautiful, Amy. I have never thought to use acrylic paints with my stencils. Your finished tag turned out beautiful. I loved your color choices too. TFS your projects and tutorial. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy, just remember to rinse off your stencils so the paint doesn't dry on them :-) hugs!

      Delete
  4. Great embelliea! Love the layers and the colors and stencils you used!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)