Want to win up to $40 worth of STAMPlorations products just by creating a free store account and filling up your wishlist with the products you want? If yes, check out the Giving Thanks Wishlist Linky Party and link up! (ends 11/30)
***

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

{Inspiration Project Post #59}

We're welcoming February with a new round of projects from the Inspiration team. Check out today's makes and leave a comment ... you might end up being the lucky winner of $10 spending money on the shop.

And if you are looking to do a little CASEplorations, the new challenge started yesterday. You can find February's CASEplorations post here.

    

      

Kim  











9 comments:

  1. Visited the lovely inspirations. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards are simply gorgeous! And the inspiration is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards. I always take away inspiration. And Monika's engagement card reminded me of the Grunge Floral Strips set I have ... just what I need on a card I am working on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration - I love Monika's engagement card - so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those reindeer make me laugh. So glad a set is on it's way. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards all of them, but I really love Shirly's Dream Big!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely inspiration and many more projects to add to my Stamplorations Pinterest board - thank you ladies for all the inspiration Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. deepti's card would be PERFECT for a wedding im in next month!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...