Hop along with the STAMPlorations girls in the TYPOGRAFIA Motivate mini hop for a chance to win your choice of 3 stamps in the Typografia Motivate line! Click here. (ends 10/16)
***
We have the winner for the TYPOGRAFIA Christmas mini hop! If you hopped last week, click here to see if it's you!


Monday, May 22, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Butterfly Mini Canvas by MariLynn


MariLynn here with a tutorial for a small mixed media canvas.



I started with a piece of designer paper that had gold, orange and blue colors.



 I sprayed the dp with a "Denim" colored spray. I then dry embossed it to add extra texture


 I cut it to 5x5 size and glued it to a canvas panel. I then used gold metallic rub to bring out the embossed texture.


 I added cheesecloth, rhinestones, little tiles, some squares of dp that had little butterflies that I covered with glitter.
 I also added butterflies that I cut using CUTplorations Flutter Zen 2 layering dies.

3 comments:

  1. what a great canvas MariLynn! love your stenciled background, the texture of the cheesecloth and pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Such lovely colours & textures, the gold must look extra wonderful peeking through the cheesecloth!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...