Hop along with the STAMPlorations girls in the TYPOGRAFIA Motivate mini hop for a chance to win your choice of 3 stamps in the Typografia Motivate line! Click here. (ends 10/16)
***
We have the winner for the TYPOGRAFIA Christmas mini hop! If you hopped last week, click here to see if it's you!


Thursday, April 06, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Combines Different Stamp Sets!



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am making a card by combining different elements from various stamp club sets. I love to combine my stamps from different sets to come with new fresh unique designs. Here is one example, hope you will like it :)





STEP 1
I cut out a watercolor card stock panel for my card and arranged how I wanted my focal stamps to be. I then stamped the flower image first because I wanted it to be above the camera. Ideally I should have created a mask but I was too lazy ;) and also since I was doing a no line water coloring for this I thought I will mend any overlaps during water coloring :) I only inked the area on the camera that I wanted to be seen





STEP 2
I then water colored the focal images and did a soft watercolor wash in the same colors :)




STEP 3
To add more interest I stamped some mixed media stamps. The ink you see in the photo was not used as it was too light. I changed the pink ink to a Memento ink to get the bright colors.




STEP 4
Next I stamped the sentiment and some #words that will go with the sentiment. And that finished my panel. I then adhered it on a card base.




Here is the card one more time :)

 SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview   preview-HelloYou-SheryRussDesigns

FloralBliss-preview preview-SheryRuss_TrendySpringBlooms

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting! 

10 comments:

  1. Deepti, this is beautiful! Love how you mixed all those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project and an awesome result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours, the layout and all that interest...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS your steps with your photos Dee. I love your vintage look and the way you used stamps from several different sets. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project! Love the coloring of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!! I love your mix of stamps that you used. I would never have paired any of these together but I LOVE the look!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...