Thursday, March 09, 2017

{Spotlight Project} One Stamp Three Ways with Deepti!



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am back with a card set which showcases the use of one stamp in three ways to create three different backgrounds. I like how each of these look :)




STEP 1
I cut out three rectangular panels from white card stock, On one of the panel I stamped with Versamark ink to white emboss the background.





STEP 2
Then I inked each of the panels with Distress inks.





STEP 3
This step involves using the same stamp to add some interest on simply inked panel. For one panel I did water stamping and for another I did a tone-on-tone stamping :)




STEP 4
Next I colored the floral images that will make the focal point of my card with Prisma color pencils :) and finally I assembled it all together :)





To finish, I adhered the pieces on a patterned paper. Here is look into each card once more...






I have used Scribbly Splattery Grunge, Bloom SketchesArt Deco Border Builder, and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

      

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting! 

12 comments:

  1. Wow ...really spectacular, very creative and gorgeous...Thank you so much for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards :) love the slight variations among them, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how subtly different each card is, yet so perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful! I love how they are all slightly different. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different variations! Sometimes it is a good idea to create several cards while you have the materials gathered... I love the idea of changing them up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!! I LOVE the different backgrounds and the lovely blue you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards - and great backgrounds.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set of cards Deepti ! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trio of cards is simply amazing, Deepti! Need to think about using some of my stamps in similar ways!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Love how the little changes make such a big difference to the look. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)