And have you joined in on the coloring fun we're hosting here to celebrate National Coloring Book Day? Download the free Color Blooms page sampler here. It's available until Sunday, August 7, and one crafter will win a copy of Color Blooms, our first coloring book designed for cardmakers, crafters, and mixed media artists. :o)
We've got prizes for the winner and top picks as voted by the design team. See them here.
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by Wednesday, August 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!