The sketch challenges are sponsored by our sister shop, All About Scrapping. The winner gets to pick 3 DIGITAL products from the shop — any combination of printable sheets, Photoshop templates, and digital paper packs. The winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer in next month's sketch challenge.
A TWIST IN OUR CHALLENGES
Participate in all 3 challenges we host this month and you'll be in the running to win a prize package courtesy of All About Scrapping. This month's prize will be announced this Friday when the August Challenge begins.
Our guest designer is no stranger to our challenge blog: Kimberley Makortoff, who was our sketch challenge #14 winner. We're so glad to have her again!
- Create a new project -- card, tag, mini album/scrapbook cover, layout, home decor item, or any paper craft -- on ANY THEME using the sketch as your guide. Any style is welcome — CAS, shabby chic, vintage, grunge, and so on. Post your creation on your blog and submit it by 11:55 p.m. PDT on Friday, August 15. Don’t have a blog? You can post a photo of your project on your Pinterest page, Flickr, or any public online gallery.
- You must use stamps (rubber, cling, clear, digi — from any company) in your creation(s).
- Copy the link of your blog entry where you have your project posted and enter it to the linky found at the end of this post. Remember to link directly to your blog post, not just your blog URL. (This will make it easy for us to find your submission and leave a comment. Please turn off word verification as well.)
- Please include a text link back to this post in your blog post, as well as display the sketch, to encourage other paper crafters to participate.
- You can submit up to 3 entries for this challenge.
- You can submit your creation(s) to other challenges — as many as you want — except to other sketch challenges for obvious reasons!
- Be a follower of our blog to qualify for the prize.
- And lastly, have a great time creating your project! :-)
We’ll announce the winner and top picks on Sunday, August 17, here on the STAMPlorations™ blog and on the All About Scrapping page on Facebook. That’s it…we look forward to seeing what you create!
~ The STAMPlorations™ girls